Sunday, May 18, 2008

I love my monster!

Why I'm thinking about it, I don't know. But Oyster has really put up with a lot in his years with me. On the first of this month he turned 6 years old, which is roughly 40 in human years, hehe.

Thinking back.......

We've lived in 7 different places
We've had 5 different roommates
We've lived with 4 other animals (counting mom's two cats)
He's had horrible vet experiences
He's eaten or chewed on more things than I even want to remember or count! Grrr
He's learned to let me clip his nails and take a bath
He's learned to play fetch with ponytail holders (and still steals every single one I own that isn't put away)
He's learned the words breakfast, hungry and t-r-e-a-t. (notice those all involve food)
He's left numerous scars on me, some still visible, and some have faded
I've painted him with easter egg dye
He's made my feet fall asleep numerous times
He's bitten several people, and hissed at more

And through it all, he's still my sweet and loving kitten and I hope we have at least 6 more wonderful years, if not more! :)

1 comment:

MsSnarkyPants said...

Yeah! I was one of the ones he bit! And all I did was come over to feed him! Big meanie! hehe Happy Birthday, Oy!