Monday, November 9, 2009

Finish the sentence

Outside my window... is Oyster's litterbox, drying after being sanitized, hehe
I am thinking... about all the boxes I'm going to have to pack and move and how much it's going to hurt my back. ugh
I am thankful for... LOVING friends and family who will hopefully help me move!
In my kitchen... is a glade melting candle thing that is making my place smell like cinnamon and vanilla
I am wearing... jeans, purple shirt, sunglasses (ready to go to Centerton to see this duplex if the dude will ever call me back!)
I am creating... a list of all the places I have to change my address with when I move!
I am going... to have to miss out on my Washington DC trip :(
I am reading... captions on the tv and the cookbook in my lap
I am hoping... for at least two really good snowfalls this winter!
I am hearing... my phone go off with a text message from Alex begging for a half day of vacation...
Around the house... are lots of memories and things I love!
One of my favorite things right now... is the number on the scale that keeps falling!
A few plans for the weekend... packing, moving all the garage stuff to Greg and Tonya's storage unit
A picture to share... A fabulous kitchen that I HOPE is the same in the duplex I'm waiting for a tour of!

No comments: