Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Snowflakes

Thirteen things I have with snowflakes on them

I do love my snowflakes...

1. Cookie jar, platter, salt/pepper shakers, glasses, bowls (but no dishes)
2. My back door and bathroom mirror, the gel and cling snowflakes
3. Blue and White quilt - found it on ebay :)
4. Blue and white scarf
5. Bathroom towels - they look odd with the rubber duck collection and tropical fish shower curtain, but I love them anyway, hehe.
6. Underwear :) Bet you wanted to know that! Several different ones actually, two of some! They're so cute I wanted to make sure they last a long time!
7. Votive candle holders
8. The belly of the snowman water globe :)
9. Beanie Baby bears, a regular sized one and a matching mini one, hehe
10. Snowflake shaped soaps, with glitter!
11. Wrapping paper
12. Cake/cupcake molds, disposable and made of aluminum, incredible cute!
13. Christmas lights. You think I'd pass those up???

No comments: