Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things on my Wishlist
(aka how to blow my paycheck in the next six months)

13. Wii games - don't have any particular ones in mind right now
12. Green Comforter or quilt (need some green sheets too)
11. A New couch... still debatable at this point though
10. More rubber duckies, because I want them!
9. Prints for the collage photo frames I've had for ages, damn I'm lazy!
8. A chest freezer... not enough room in mine!
7. More village buildings
6. Sewing Machine - I want to make a few things! And mend a few things...
5. A flat screen, wide screen, HD tv... I have TV envy...
4. Another Vacation to Colorado! or London, or Vegas, or Yellowstone.
3. Surround sound system and speakers for that new tv (because it's cool and helps me hear better!)
2. Pop-up Trailer for camping! Can't quite find exactly what I want yet
1. A HOUSE!!! Ok, so this is more than 6 months down the road! But it's still a wish :)

No comments: