Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #6

13 Things on my Bucket List

Inspired by all the previews on TV, here's a few things on my "Things to do/see before I Kick the Bucket" List

  1. Tour the Neuschwanstein castle in Germany
  2. Visit Scotland and Ireland to see the isles
  3. Visit the Grand Canyon
  4. Stay in a ski lodge in Colorado being a ski bunny with a cup of hot chocolate
  5. Return to North Carolina to see Montreat again, and then tour the Biltmore (from the inside this time)
  6. Go to Disneyworld in Florida. After seeing the California one, I gotta see the Florida one!
  7. See Garth Brooks in concert
  8. Play with baby tigers
  9. Take a Caribbean cruise
  10. Visit Alaska
  11. Return to Las Vegas and see one of the shows with the fancy showgirls
  12. Visit Australia
  13. Visit all of Arkansas' state parks

1 comment:

MsSnarkyPants said...

I used to have a bucket list...I dunno what became of it. Perhaps I'll steal your idea for next weeks TT. :D I wonder if that place near Hot Springs that had the tiger cubs pretty often is still around. I played with ligre cubs there. They were cuuuute!